Not so long ago, we were confident in the inevitability of changes associated with pregnancy. They say the figure changes once and for all, and nothing can be done about it. Fortunately, today we are absolutely sure of the opposite. Getting in shape after childbirth is a very real task that every girl can do. The main thing is to approach this issue correctly.
How does pregnancy affect a woman?
During pregnancy, a woman’s body changes a lot. Due to the rapidly growing belly, and a sharp weight loss after childbirth, stretch marks and cellulite appear on the body, the skin becomes flabby.
Also, the hormonal background changes a lot. As a result, many are faced with hair loss, pigmentation, loss of firmness and elasticity of the skin. In addition, the skin can become too dry or oily for a while. Many women face this. All these changes are quite normal. Gradually, the hormonal system is restored, and active growth of new hair begins, the skin gradually improves.
How to Restore the Face after Childbirth
Most often, girls are concerned about pigmentation, excessive dryness or oily skin. In cosmetology, many procedures will help solve the problem, but most cannot be done during lactation. At this time, the following procedures are available to you:
- Mechanical cleansing of the face to get rid of blackheads;
- Massage to improve skin tone and cleansing;
- Light superficial peels;
- Oxygen non-injection mesotherapy: will help narrow pores, get rid of puffiness and improve complexion;
- Carboxytherapy: starts the process of cell regeneration, activates blood circulation;
- Hydropeeling: gently but effectively cleanses the skin.
Expert opinion : Most cosmetologists agree that while a woman is breastfeeding, it is better to limit herself to superficial procedures. The same applies to home care. It is recommended to avoid aggressive whitening creams.
How to Restore Hair after Childbirth
Various hair treatments can also not be done if you are breastfeeding your baby. But, there are several recommendations for improving the condition of the hair:
- Choose quality products that do not weigh down your hair
- Do not make masks too often, dye your hair less often
- Massage your head regularly to increase blood circulation.
- Establish nutrition: it must be correct and balanced.
Also, non-injection mesotherapy and superficial peels are available to you. They will help increase blood circulation and normalize the activity of the sebaceous glands.
Within 2-3 months after childbirth, the hormonal system returns to normal, due to which hair growth normalizes. If, for a long period after childbirth, the hair has not recovered, you need to contact a trichologist.
How to Restore the Body after Childbirth
For lactation, the recipe is simple: massage + exercise. They will help to lose weight, improve body contours, cleanse the skin of toxins and toxins. As a result, it will be possible to partially get rid of cellulite, improve skin condition. As for a particular sport, at home the most accessible are:
- Small power loads;
If you have a few hours of free time, you can choose any sports activities you like. In the postpartum period, physical activity should be moderate. You should not work out intensively in the gym, as your body is not yet ready for this.
Expert opinion : With natural childbirth, sports activities can be included in a couple of weeks. After caesarean, sports must be introduced into life very carefully. It is better to start adding physical activity after 1-1.5 months.
Facial care after childbirth at home
- Get rid of aggressive products that contain alcohol, surfactants, harsh abrasive particles. You won’t need them for the next six months. Replace them with natural cosmetics, high-quality serums and gels. One of the best for this period are products, which include: hyaluronic acid, collagen and elastin, plant oils.
- Pick up a massager: it will help you significantly increase the effectiveness of home care. Massage with the help of special devices will help improve skin tone, cleanse it of toxins.
- Do your homework regularly. In two weeks you will see the first results, and in a month the skin condition will improve significantly.
- Once every two weeks, you can do light superficial peels or film masks to get rid of dead skin particles.
We recommend purchasing the following devices:
- 3D face and body massager : can be used even during pregnancy. Thanks to him, you can tighten the skin, as well as partially get rid of cellulite. Included with the device, we recommend purchasing a gel based on hyaluronic acid.
- Massager for the face, neck and décolleté : a simple device that will help achieve a slight lifting effect, get rid of puffiness, and normalize the sebaceous glands.
- Scraper for facial modeling Gua Sha : will help normalize lymph flow, relieve swelling in the tissues and cleanse the skin.
These devices can be used twice a day, morning and evening. The silicone brush is recommended to be used once a day. Do not forget about the basic elements of facial care: toning, cleansing, moisturizing and nourishing.
For those who are not breastfeeding
If you have already completed your lactation period, the same cosmetic procedures are available to you as before pregnancy. Most often, in the postpartum period, women do mesotherapy, ultrasonic cleansing, chemical peels, lymphatic drainage massages. RF lifting is very popular among anti-age procedures.
Today, getting in shape after childbirth is more than realistic. There are many treatments, home appliances and quality products available to us that can be used during lactation. This is a great opportunity that you should definitely take advantage of. And it’s worth starting as early as possible. The more time passes after childbirth, the more difficult it will be to pull yourself together and start to get in shape.