Thermage Skin Tightening – You are ageing and noticing that your skin is starting to fall and sag a bit. At this point you have three basic choices. 1) wait until it becomes so severe that you need a facelift. 2) do nothing and let the unopposed aging process run its course(not fun!) 3) do Thermage CPT
The most recent and advanced ]system, Thermage CPT, is a breakthrough from the company that pioneered the non-invasive treatment of skin laxity and wrinkles using radiofrequency, and it is now available at Infini Cosmetic.
Infini Cosmetic has offered the older Thermage technology for over eight years, providing our patients with excellent results, but now that same great technology has been upgraded to Thermage CPT. Dr. William J. Hall and his staff strive to provide and offer patients the very best, most current and safest technologies available for ageing gracefully.
Thermage CPT is for patients who want to tackle the effects of aging, want to look younger and want real results- but don’t want the overly dramatic change or extended downtime that comes with surgery. Think of Thermage as an “insurance policy” for your skin. The technology uses radiofrequency energy to cause collagen and connective tissue fibers to “contract”. While each patient’s experience can be different, most begin to see and feel Thermage results very soon after their treatment. Continued improvements and contouring will be noted for up to six months after one treatment as your body regenerates these new, healthy collagen fibers.
Our goal is not only providing you with superior results, but ensuring you are comfortable during your treatment. The new Thermage CPT utilizes Solta Medical’s proprietory comfort pulse technology and a vibrating handpiece for more comfortable treatments. Infini also offers each patient the option to take medication that will assist in relaxing you and alleviating some discomfort. (For our patients who opt to take relaxation meds, we ask that you have a friend or family member available to take you home after your procedure.)
Thermage Skin Tightening works in just one treatment with no anticipated “downtime” and delivers a natural looking result. Other than setting aside the remainder of the day after treatment for those patients opting for sedation, you are able to resume all normal daily activities and skin care routines immediately after your procedure. You skin may be slightly red, or pink but there is typically no recovery time or special follow-up care.
The following areas are most commonly treated:
- Face, brow, jawline, neck
- Top of knees
Infini Cosmetic offers complimentary consultations so that we have the opportunity to meet each patient face-to-face and provide the necessary information so that you feel absolutely confidant in your choice to not only to do Thermage, but in choosing Infini Cosmetic.
Frequently Asked Questions about Thermage Skin Tightening
Click on a question to reveal the answer
- How does Thermage work?
- A cryogen spray is applied during the treatment to cool the skin and protect it from damage. Based on your individual needs, your physician will use a handheld device that delivers deep-penetrating warming sensations to underlying skin tissue. This tightens the skin and stimulates collagen production for a smoother, more refreshed appearance.
- How long does the procedure take?
- Treatment time varies with the size of the affected treated area. It can take as little as a few minutes or up to an hour.
- Is it safe?
- The procedure is extremely safe. Of the more than 70,000 clients treated since the procedure was introduced, only 1% have experienced side effects. These have included swelling, redness, bumps and blisters around the treated area. They typically only last a few days or weeks. A much more uncommon but lasting occurrence is a skin depression. Usually you will only experience a few days of redness that is similar to a sunburn.
- What does Thermage feel like?
- During Thermage treatment, you will feel a brief heating sensation below the surface of your skin. At the same time, your outer surface will be cooled to make you more comfortable.
- How quickly will I see results and how long will they last?
- Thermage is most effective over the long-term, though the procedure immediately tightens the skin. After about two to six months, you should see significant improvement in the appearance of your skin. However, some clients have experienced an earlier response. A single treatment lasts about 24 months or more, depending on the condition of your skin and your individual aging process.
- How many treatments will I need?
- Most clients only require a single treatment that lasts 24 months or more. Your physician will recommend the course of treatment most appropriate for you.
- When can I get back to work?
- You may resume your normal activities immediately.